JOB REQUIREMENTS IN COMPANY
Data mining analysts use data analysis software to perform tasks such as data analysis, research, data mining, computational analysis and relationship modeling. They report findings to their internal or external clients, including by using bar charts, histograms, scatterplots and other visual tools.
These analysts work with operational data (such as sales, cost and inventory), non-operational data (such as industry sales) and/or metadata (such as logical database design and relationships).
- Proven working experience in data mining
- 3+ years of work experience in data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in statistical tools and languages
- Working knowledge of coding
Data Analyst Position Open
Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
- Strong in data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in Tableau and Excel
- Proficient in Python
- Strong writing skills and analyzing big data
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
- Microsoft .Net and C# programming experience
- XML technologies, including XPath and XSLT
- Web Development using Rest, Json and Ajax
- Python Language
As a web developer, you will be responsible for website marketing updates and working closely with team members across all levels of the organization to improve the website user experience. If you are looking for an exciting position where your web development skills impact marketing objectives, look no further.
- Strong understanding of HTML5
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience with website optimization
- Content management system
Sybest Consultant, Software Dev & Business Analyst is a new start-up company, we have a strong commitment to provide excellent customer service to the clients. Our company is seeking for the Inside and Outside Sales Representatives who could bring innovative ideas and new perspective in marketing and advertising strategies to our company and work collaboratively as a team.
This person is responsible for developing cohesive relationship with the residential and commercial designers, vendors, contractors, customers and real estate developers. Relationship building is key in this position, the ideal candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpretation skills
- Must be easy-going, energetic, enthusiastic and professional
- Penetrate targeted customer accounts
Customer Technical Support Position Open
Sybest is looking for individuals who truly enjoy helping customers and love working as a team. You should be able to communicate through many channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, help forums and social media such as Facebook. If you’re techie, love to troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things, and are driven to help customers, then this position might be right for you.
- Drive product integrations to hit account target goals,
- Serve as the primary contact and strategic consultant
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate as needed
- Represent the Sybest and our products/services